A young woman from Moscow received emergency medical treatment this week for an injury sustained from aggressive oral sex.
The 19 year old newly wed is reported to have been fellating her husband vigorously when the freak accident happened. According to medics the husband’s penis caused a serious injury of the mucous membrane of her tonsils.
Pravda reports that the woman didn’t seek help at first, but when she awoke the next morning she could taste blood in her mouth and went straight to the emergency room where doctors diagnosed the injury to the mucous membrane of her right tonsil.
A septuagenarian substitute school teacher was apparently caught red-handed stroking himself off in the halls of a Connecticut high school. 72-year-old Michael Luecke was apparently spotted by a teaching assistant early ...read more
A worried and concerned dairy farmer in Herkimer County, New York set up CCTV cameras to monitor his cows after they became nervous around him. To his shock and disgust ...read more
Dr Anish Sheth, author of best selling book What's Your Poo Telling You?, says he's cracked the mystery over 'poo-phoria', the euphoric feeling some people experience from crimping off a ...read more
Today's hot topics -